Monday, 5 October 2026

Family Tree of William the Conqueror to Charlemagne

This is a brief summary of the family tree of William the Conqueror (my 28th great grandfather) to Charlemagne (my 39th great grandfather [on this branch of the tree]) and beyond.

William the Conqueror (1028-1134) & Matilda of Flanders (1031-1083)

I

Robert I (Duke of Normandy) (c1010-1035) & Herleva of Falaise (c1025-c1050)

I

Richard II (Duke of Normandy) (d.1026) & Judith of Brittany (d.1017)

I

Ermengarde of Anjou (958-1022) & Conan I (Count of Rennes) (d.992)

  I

Adele of Troyes (c950-c980) & Geoffrey I (Count of Anjou (d 987)

I

Robert (Count of Meaux & Troyes (c910-c966) & Adelaide of Burgundy (c916-c969)

I

Herbert II (Count of of Vermandois) (c870-943) & Adele de France (891–942)

I 

Herbert I (Count of Vermandois) (c835-907) & Lietgardis (c862-923)

I

Pepin (c810-after 838)

I

Bernard (King of Italy) (c.787-818)

I 

Pepin (King of Italy) (777-810)  

I

Charlemagne (c742-814) & Hildegarde of Swabia (d. 818)

I

Pepin III (King of the Franks) (717-768) & Berthe of Laon (720-783)

I

Charles Martel of the Franks (676-741) & Rotrude A de Treves (690-724)

I

Pepin II of Heristal (635-714) & Alpaide Von Sasche (654-)

I

Ansegisel of Austrasia (602-) & Begue of Landen (613-694)

I 

Arnold des Francs Ripuaires of Metz (582-640) & Dode of Saxony (586-) 

I

Bodegise of Aquitaine (562-589) &  Oda of Savoy (562-611)

I

Mummolin des Francs (505-568) & Aldeberge Blithildis de Paris (c541-580) 

No comments:

Post a Comment