This is a brief summary of the family tree of Matilda of Flanders (my 28th great grandmother) to Charlemagne (my 38th great grandfather) and beyond.
Matilda of Flanders (1031-1083) & William the Conqueror (1028-1134)
I
Count Baldwin V of Flanders (1012-1067) & Adela of France (1009-10079)
I
Count Baldwin IV of Flanders (980-1035) & Ogivia Luxemboug (955-1029)
I
Arnulf II of Flanders (961-987) & Rosala of Italy (937-1003)
I
Count Baldwin III of Flanders (940-962) & Mathilde Billung of Saxony (945-1008)
I
Arnulf I of Flanders (889-964) & Adela de Vermandois (c910-960)
I
Count Baldwin II of Flanders (865-918) & Aelfthryth of England (877-929)
I
Judith of Flanders (843-870) & Count Baldwin I of Flanders (843-879)
I
Charles II (the Bald) of Flanders (823-877) & Ermentrude de Orleans (823-869)
I
Louis I (788-840) & Judith of Bavaria (c807-843)
I
Charlemagne (c742-814) & Hildegarde of Swabia (d. 818)
Pepin III (King of the Franks) (717-768) & Berthe of Laon (720-783)
I
Charles Martel of the Franks (676-741) & Rotrude A de Treves (690-724)
I
Pepin II of Heristal (635-714) & Alpaide Von Sasche (654-)
I
Ansegisel of Austrasia (602-) & Begue of Landen (613-694)
I
Arnold des Francs Ripuaires of Metz (582-640) & Dode of Saxony (586-)
I
Bodegise of Aquitaine (562-589) & Oda of Savoy (562-611)
I
Mummolin des Francs (505-568) & Aldeberge Blithildis de Paris (c541-580)

No comments:
Post a Comment